How does the factory process and use the data?
For most factories: manual Excel
• Workers record paper and notes into Excel.
Analysis and processing of data in the Excel
• Access to Excel and editing at different levels Excel, resulting in inconsistent versions of Excel documents and data
A few factories: MES, ERP, CRM Excel
• On a scale, factories with economic power can access advanced information systems such as MES.
• Data and business capabilities in information systems are relatively fixed. Highly Dependent Suppliers and Programmer in Secondary Development
Most information systems do not have real-time business capabilities. Factories can export Excel files from business systems for analysis and processing
Few factories: Excel of industrial experts
• Very few factories (top 500 manufacturing companies, resource-conscious efficiency companies) employ internal and external industrial experts to serve the business (BB/MBB)
• Data-processing by industrial experts in Excel and even higher-level database languages based on plant-specific data and operations requirements
• Demand outcomes for industrial experts are highly dependent on suppliers and programme providers
The company adheres to European and American advanced technology and good management, with independent research and development, design team. The company is committed to the factory's explosion-proof safety, electrostatic control and design, marketing, service integration.Learn more>>
Tel：021-67692116 / 67690659
Address：19FD, Building 34, NO.258 Xinzhuan Rd., Songjiang District, Shanghai PRC
Copyright Hellosun electric all rights reserved Shanghai ICP NO.19034028